These are ideas for a college magazine
- They should be released monthly for £1.50- £2.00, the first Monday of every month so all upcoming social events are included.
- The title should be motivating and linked directly to college.
- Social and academic articles that will interest the reader, (interest both sexes).
- Font should be simple and clear to read. There should not be more than 2-3 fonts on the front cover.
- Target audience, uni-sex, low income, aged 16-21.
- The colour scheme should relate to the target audience, mixed tone colours are best to use.
- The main image should reflect the reader or something they can relate to.
- Distribution- somewhere central to the college campus.