These are ideas for a college magazine
– They should be released monthly for £1.50- £2.00, the first Monday of every month so all upcoming social events are included.
– The title should be motivating and linked directly to college.
– Social and academic articles that will interest the reader, (interest both sexes).
– Font should be simple and clear to read. There should not be more than 2-3 fonts on the front cover.
– Target audience, uni-sex, low income, aged 16-21.
– The colour scheme should relate to the target audience, mixed tone colours are best to use.
– The main image should reflect the reader or something they can relate to.
– Distribution- somewhere central to the college campus.